dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Hello world :DAs of today, I am officially unemployed, I bade Chongfu farewell today (: I never really thought I'ld say this, but I really really miss the kids/teachers there and the whole idea of teaching there (: 1 month isn't long per se, but it's long enough for you to form strong bonds with young kids who (don't know any better) and open up their hearts and minds to you - you feel you've become a part of their life and you know them better than anybody else ever would. kay, maybe that's an overstatement but it sure feels that way. (: Gave the teachers (P1) and kids cookies/sweets today and they all said the cookies were damn nice (Y) hahahaha thankyou very much, i know im very zai. kd. (((: I'll rly miss all 30 of you, 1 Inno :D Even the naughty boys who can't seem to get enough of Animal Kaiser and have this hyperactive disorder. I'll miss Brian and Tris, my two awesome and charismatic monitors who have made life a hell lot easier for me, and all the other kids who have accepted me and cried when I said goodbye today (: Work hard little guys, and make Ms Thiam (haha) proud :D pictures on fb. (: ..and so DRIVING STARTS TMR. :D Driving test next thurs I BETTER PASS(: |